Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is a science, engineering, mathematics and technology school. Their mission is to give students the world’s best STEM education in a space that is filled with individual support and attention. Based off their awards and mentions, Rose-Hulman seems to be doing just that.
Here is just a glimpse of some of the recognition Rose has received:
- 2019 U.S. News & World Report College Guide
- No. 1 Undergraduate Engineering Program – let’s not forget to mention this is the 20th year in a row Rose has been awarded this title
- No. 1 Civil Engineering
- No. 1 Computer Engineering
- No. 1 Electrical Engineering
- No. 1 Mechanical Engineering
- Brookings Institution’s Value-Added Assessment
- No. 4 from 7,400 of U.S. Colleges
- MarketWatch Study
- Top College Where Female STEM Students Flourish
- Princeton Review’s The Best 300 Professors
- Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings
- No. 5 for Top Schools for Career Preparation
We did mention these were just some of their awards, right?
We had the privilege of making their celebratory shirts for the most recent award – Top Engineering School (for the 20th year!). We were honored Rose chose us to make the shirts for them and can’t wait to make them again next year when they are celebrating their 21st year in a row! We love completing orders that hold a special meaning to local colleges, universities and schools. We cannot wait for what the future has in store for Rose-Hulman!